Monday, October 26, 2009

Free Wedding Assistance


Yes, you did read the title correctly! 
Basic information on wedding planning,
referrals or even just tips and ideas are always FREE
.
 
Yes, free.  Email me, call me or just leave a comment and I'm happy to help.  Free vendor referral is always good for me since it allows me to give business to the great people I know in the wedding industry.

If you decide that I'm not perfect wedding planner for you I will always be happy to refer you to another planner that might be more to your liking or more in your price range. Yes, I'll even do that.  (It is better to have helped someone find a great planner than it is to find out someone's wedding day was ruined by a bad one)

Don't hesitate to give me a chance to assist you, for free!

No comments:

Post a Comment