Friday, October 23, 2009

Featured on another blog! http://kadeeswedding.wordpress.com/

All Events Planned is so, so, so proud to have part of OUR blog featured on a bride's blog!  Especially because her blog is fantastic and so fun to read! 

Here is a little about the blog-

Kadee’s {Wedding} is a contemporary blog, with a romantic flair, that features chic wedding trends + m.o.d.e.r.n inspiration for the Yakima bride. Written by {Kadee Peterson}, this site features area vendors + resources such as: photography, catering, beauty, fashion + travel, along with product analysis, shop reviews + everything else wedding!

Here is a little about the bride-
.the bride.
About The Bride Final Banner 100 dpi

 Simply put, I am a Yakima girl who fell in love with a Seattle boy. I recently graduated from the University of Washington with a B.A. in Communications and a focus in Public Relations in June 2008. I am an aspiring PR professional in search of my {dream} job, social media junkie and a Martha Stewart-enthusiast.


Dubbed “Nancy Drew”, I am always scouring the web for information and have more recently looked to other bloggers for i.n.s.p.i.r.a.t.i.o.n on the latest wedding trends. I am continually amazed by the amount of fresh + ::fashionable:: ideas available and even more excited to share and use them for my own wedding. While I’m all for keeping up on tradition, I have a slight touch of anti-bride in my system.  I believe a wedding should be unique, fun and really shine on who the couple is.  After all, this is |their day| to share who they are with their loved ones.
My fiancĂ© {Kyle} is currently studying for his Master’s in Education while working construction to pay the bills. In his spare time, he finds solitude in his true {passion}, coaching community college Men’s Basketball in the winter and just recently, Girl’s Varsity Softball in the spring. While he’s more excited about the marriage than the actual planning of the wedding, he has been very tolerant of my newly admitted obsession. . . . this, ladies, is why I love him :)

Check it out here, our interview with Erica Fill from Cakes by E-
http://kadeeswedding.wordpress.com/2009/10/23/cake-spiration/  

Thank you to Kadee for featuring the interview on her blog!  Definitely a great way to start the weekend!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment