Friday, March 12, 2010

Feedback from Posting

One of my favorite post and to date, one of the most popular post that I've done "You don't want to hire me?" has generated some of the best feedback I've had.  One of the latest comments was from a bride who is planning her wedding and it really captures the very reason I wrote the post and I thought it would be fun to share that.

Lynn has left a new comment on your post "You Don't Want to Hire Me?!?":
"As a bride-to-be who googled "How do I tell a wedding planner I don't want them" this post was very helpful.
You'll be glad to know that I emailed all the people I contacted (even the ones with whom I only exchanged one email) and let them know that I "clicked" with someone else. They were all very professional and responded with a "Thanks for letting me know".
As a bride, this post was very helpful because those emails were hard! It was a little bit like breaking up with someone. It's nice to know that they are appreciated on the other end."

I was so happy that a bride really "got it" and understood where I was coming from.  It isn't about making anyone uncomfortable but it was more the let client's know that your business/feedback do matter to the vendor, whether you book them or not.

Thank you Lynn for being an AWESOME bride!!!

Happy Planning,
http://www.alleventsplanned.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment