Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Check me out on TV!

You did read that right, I was interviewed by Lee Jordan of WEWS- Channel 5 for a special wedding segment to air this coming Friday, March 5th between 5pm-6pm. 
Lee Jordan chose to interview me after reviewing all of the area planners because she saw my advice and wedding information being used by all types of companies all over the web!  I am honored to say the least! 


I have these amazing vendors to thank for their last minute assistance in making in a great segment. 

L'Nique

White Flower

The Perfect Bride


Lowe's Greenhouse

C Studios

The Lounging Gourmet

Duet Catering
Thanks to all of your for providing ideas and props for the segment! 

Can't wait!  And I'll be signing autographs (kidding about the autographs but they will be having a give away for a bridal gown designed by celebrity David Tutera) this Sunday at Signature of Solon for the Bridal & Beyond Wedding Show from 11am-3pm, see you there!

Happy Planning
www.alleventsplanned.com

1 comment: