Monday, March 21, 2016

Being there when the Bride finds "the one"

My favorite part of every wedding is the few minutes right before the bride walks down the aisle. After months of meetings, planning, decisions and chaos... the moment has arrived. We are fixing, pulling and tugging to make sure that all our brides are flawless.
On Saturday, All Events Planned spent the afternoon at All Brides Beautiful in Hudson for the Nicole Miller Trunk show. The two story bridal shop was warm and welcoming. Bobbie and her staff gave us full access to the experience of helping a bride along with her closest friends and family pick the perfect wedding dress. For some brides it took trying on 26 dresses, others only needed to try on two. Regardless of the time it took the staff remained attentive and patient. When the perfect dress was found it was time to celebrate! A round of applause, chilled glasses,crisp sparkling cider and a toast to finding "the one." 
This was such a special time for me. It brought my favorite moment full circle. So the next time I am on my knees with my hands under our brides dress trying to get the layers of tulle just right. I can think back to today truly understand the excitement of the first time she had that dress on.

-Nataya Harris

All Events Planned
www.alleventsplanned.com/








No comments:

Post a Comment