Thursday, July 7, 2011

Cookie Delivery!

Better Bit of Butter is a bakery that makes some of the most beautiful and delicious cookies I've ever tasted.  You can visit their site and find out all about their treats here www.betterbitofbutter.com  I was lucky enough to win a box of these delectable treats recently and wanted to take you along for the exciting moment that I received them, as it was definitely an exciting moment.  These cookies may be the very first cookies that taste JUST as good as they look.  Don't believe me?  Order some and try them, you will not be disappointed.

Here is the box they came in-


Here is the box, opened!

Here is what was in the box!!
BEAUTIFUL!  AND, of course, delicious!

Thank you to Better Bit of Butter for making this a wonderful day!!

2 comments:

  1. Those are so cute! Great for kids or special events!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty cookies! If those will be given to me, I think I'd display them rather than eat them! Hahah!

    ReplyDelete