Friday, June 25, 2010

A few days missing in the life of a planner...

Readers, I apologize for such a long span of time passing in between blog post.  It is currently wedding season (yay) and with that means that all my focus belongs to my clients and their weddings.  The blog is here for ideas, advice and tips and it will continue to provide new and exciting information and insight into my world, as soon as I get a few minutes to focus on something other than upcoming weddings.  I'm working on a few ideas for new post, so be on the lookout for those soon!

In the meantime...

Happy Planning!

http://www.alleventsplanned.com/

2 comments:

  1. Can't wait to read your next post!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow you are so busy and that is great. I bet you will learn more ideas as you do your job. I will sure be excited to see your future post =)

    ReplyDelete