Thursday, June 25, 2009

Flowers & Ideas

Well, I didn't plan on posting, as we are now at a point of just working on getting everything in order, but something wonderful happened.
I came home to find flowers that were left for me. I wondered what they were for and who could have left them. There was no note, so I just figured I would find out eventually. A bit later I went up to check my email and found that an out of town client, was in town, and had stopped by to deliver them to me. She said-
"Just wanted to let you know that I dropped by this morning to say thank you"

I LOVE what I do, absolutely 100% through and through. Anytime, anyone appreciates what you do, when you love it as much as I do, well that just makes your day!

That was incredible. Clients pay for your services, so it is basically a given that you are getting money from them, it is a basic business transaction. You get a nice email sometimes saying how much they appreciate you. (which I LOVE getting) But to actually get beautiful flowers for the little bit of work I'd done with her so far, was just great! Gives me a good feeling about knowing I have this great opportunity to work with the right kind of people.

Also, while I'm here, I'd like some ideas, suggestions and comments from all of you. I've been getting a few emails here and there about some REALLY great ideas and some REALLY great things to get involved with but I'm hoping for more. It seems like SO many people have so many great ideas, it wouldn't hurt to ask for them from everyone now. My neighbor stopped by with some ideas on my site and my tag line. They were AWESOME ideas and her feedback was great. Anything to make the company, website or even ME, better is welcome information.

So, with that being said either comment on the post with your ideas or email me at brandi@alleventsplanned.com. I look forward to hearing from all/any of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment